The Ice Bar and Café
The Ice Factor is not just an ice rink! The heated Ice Bar & Café is open to the public with free admission and a view of the rink to watch the fun outside.
The glass-fronted Ice Bar & Café has quickly established itself as the coolest place in York for a Christmas drink. With its contemporary black and silver decor and giant black and white photographs of the internationally acclaimed ‘Imperial Ice Stars’ productions of Swan Lake on Ice and Sleeping Beauty on Ice it all helped to set the scene and inspire any skater.
The Ice Bar & Cafe offers a selection of hot and cold food using locally sourced produce and a large choice of wines, spirits, beers, soft drinks and winter warmers such as hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream helping to chase those chills away and to make the most of your visit.
Private catering is also available for those wishing to hold a party at the rink and can be tailored to suit any budget. From birthday parties, hen do’s or Christmas functions, we’ll help you create something magical for your celebration! For more information please visit our groups page or contact 01653 619169.
- The Ice Factor at Yorkshire’s Winter Wonderland! Now closed until November 2013!
- Friday 28th Dec – Get your skates on and visit The Ice Factor
- TEN good reasons to visit The Ice Factor at Yorkshire’s Winter Wonderland!
- Weather update !
- Opening night was a great success!
- Opening night – Olympic medalists confirmed !
- The Ice Factor Nominated For The White Rose Awards
- York Tourism Awards